Luis A. Mendez was once told by his grandmother to sit down and write down all the ideas he had going through his head, and although that's a dangerous proposition for some, and it took a while for him to listen to her advice, he eventually started doing just that. He's written fiction via a short story published in an anthology and is currently working on a novel while releasing short stories periodically through Medium over the next year. A big believer in happy endings and immersive world building, his style of storytelling tends to focus on putting everyday people into fantastical and supernatural situations. He's also written non-fiction pieces covering culture, history, politics, and psephology on other different platforms as well. In his non-fiction writing, he uses his opinionated views on various forms of storytelling, his love of history, and his hobby of studying electoral trends and public opinion to deliver a straight to the point article that won't put the reader (or at least that's the plan) to sleep. He is as well a devoted Cinephile who watches and reviews films on a weekly basis on social media when he's not writing about movies for the online magazine, Ordinary Times.
- Friend Request Luis On Facebook To Get Updates On His Works
- Follow Luis On Instagram To Get Daily Life Photos From Him
- Follow Luis On Twitter As He Responds To Daily Events
- Follow Luis' Book Reviews On Goodreads To Get His Book Takes
- Follow Luis' Film Reviews On Letterboxd To Get His Movie Takes
- E-Mail Luis At email@example.com To Contact Him